We are hiring!
Sela for Vocational Training and Protection of Cultural Heritage is looking for a dynamic and motivated outreach officer
Role and responsibilities:
- Assist host communities in establishing local organizations and design business plan for their sustainability
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local and state agencies, employers, and other parties
- Develop and implement an annual outreach plan that includes promotional and educational strategies.
- Organize, attend, and/or participate in special events and promotions advocating on behalf of Sela
- Serve as spokesperson for the organization at meetings, special and media events.
- Develop and implement outreach and marketing activities, campaigns, and strategies
- Procure new contract
Qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Political Science, Strategic Studies, or any relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with national and/or international projects, preferably in the MENA region
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to function well in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English languages (written and verbal).
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office.
Type of contract:
Full time paid position as trainee for the first 18 months + two more years (24 months) full time work contract